Pair with Lime, Meyer Lemon, or Habanero--for a vinaigrette with a kick!
Garlic Cilantro Balsamic Vinegar Recipes
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Garlic Cilantro Balsamic Vinegar
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- Thinly slice tomato and cheese.
- Layer tomato, cheese and basil.
- Drizzle with Garlic cilantro balsamic vinegar and your favorite extra virgin olive oil.
Garlic Cilantro Ketchup
- 2 16-oz cans Tomato Juice (or use a food mill to extract juice from fresh tomatoes, you'll need about 20 tomatoes).
- 2 cups Garlic Cilantro Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 6 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 5 Tbsp honey
- Pour tomato juice into large pot. Stir in all other ingredients.
- Simmer for several hours, stirring occasionally (a splatter screen is helpful). Check for desired consistency.
- Let cool, then store in airtight jars in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Makes about 3 cups.