The PERFECT way to apply the Balsamics is with the Gourmet Oil Mister from Prepara. Given the thicker consistency of the Balsamic, spraying it on a salad with the Mister will use less Balsamic while applying a lighter, more even coating. Enjoy!
Additional suggested uses:
- Serve over a fruit salad of fresh strawberries, peaches, blueberries, and raspberries
- Add a spoonful of Crème fraîche to top off the fruit, and then a bit more of the White Strawberry Peach Balsamic Vinegar
Strawberry-Peach Spinach Salad:
- 1 bag of baby spinach (organic preferred)
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries (quartered or halved)
- 1/2 cup White Strawberry Peach Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Lime-infused Olive Oil (or other citrus flavor)
- 1/8 cup shredded Parmesan or Romano Cheese (add to your liking)
- 1/8 cup chopped or shaved almonds (add to your liking)
- Croutons (Optional)
Mix 1 part White Strawberry Peach Balsamic Vinegar to 1 part Olive Oil. You can mix it in a jar, bowl, or other container, or for best results every time, use the Prepara Dressing Mixer.